Absolute Auction. House to be moved in Jacksonville, TX. Must be moved on or before February 28, 2020. If it is not moved by then, the house will be retained by the lake corporation, and the buyer will forfeit their money. *Buyer is responsible for coordinating and scheduling removal of the building.* The house is a cottage style with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, approximately 988 sq ft. Buyer's premium: Min $1,000 or 10% of hammer. Whichever is greater.
United Country H5 Auction & Realty (Auction Company) is providing an Internet auction as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any kind of claim against Auction Company or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly during the online auction. Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy bidding feature and leave their maximum bid at least 24 hours before the auction closes. Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
The following describes the terms on which offers you access to the Internet Online Auction by United Country H5 Auction & Realty. In order to bid, you must read and accept all of the terms and conditions set forth below:
Buyer's Contract: Your bids placed on the United Country H5 Auction & Realty website are a contract and you are responsible for paying all amounts due to United Country H5 Auction & Realty. If you cannot pay for and pick up the items during the times specified, then you must not bid.
Buyer's Premium: Minimum $1,000 or 10% of hammer, whichever is greater.
Pick up Location: 673 CR 4235, Jacksonville, TX 75766.
**Buyer is responsible for coordinating and removing the house, once payment has been made.**
Participation Requirements: Name, address, daytime phone number, email address and a Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval
Payment Options: Cash, Company check, Visa, Mastercard, AmEx, Discover.
ALL accounts will be settled at the conclusion of this auction. YOU MUST PAY WITHING 48 HOURS OF THE CLOSE OF THE AUCTION, OR NOTIFY UNITED COUNTRY | H5 AUCTION & REALTY OF YOUR INTENT TO PAY CASH AT PICK UP.
Currency Type: USD
Auction Location: Internet Online ONLY
Special Terms of Sale:
1. YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you be the winning bidder.
2. All property is sold "AS IS".
3. No Returns: All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds or adjustments.
4. Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
5. Our Internet on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email.
6. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 4% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser's failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Gregg County, Texas.
7. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Your bid IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you win.
8. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
9. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
10. All announcements made prior to the close of the Internet bidding take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
11. United Country H5 Auction & Realty attempts to describe the merchandise to the best of our abilities however we make no representations or guarantees. In no event shall United Country H5 Auction & Realty be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. United Country H5 Auction & Realty will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. Some of the Furniture and Art descriptions were taken from the Appraisals provided to us by the Seller. Others descriptions were by the Seller, herself.
12. Some of the items in this auction may have a minimum bid to enter into the bidding. Others may be treated as a "reserve" bid item. Others may be sold "Absolute", regardless of price, to the highest bidder.
EXPLANATION OF STAGGERED CLOSING & SOFT CLOSE
If you'll notice in the Title of our Auction, it states that bidding BEGINS to close at 2:00pm CST (Texas Time).
However, ALL items do not close together at that time. Items will close in the order listed on the site, (unless affected by the Soft Close as explained below) and typically close at the rate of 6 items per minute (every 20 seconds). Our Auction was set up this way intentionally so that bidders can have time to evaluate their overall progress in a sale as individual items close.
You may also click on "Live Catalog" to view, in real time format, the lots that have current activity.
Additionally, if an item receives a bid within the last 2 minutes, then the close time will be extended 2 minutes from the time the bid is placed. The time will continue to be extended for 2 minutes with each newly placed bid and the item will not close until 2 minutes have elapsed with no additional bid activity.
This does eliminate "snipers" from our Internet Auctions.
Please be certain that we have taken every precaution to set the site up in a transparent manner that allows for the fairest environment for both buyers and sellers.