Charming Country Home on Nearly an Acre in Winnsboro, Wood County, Texas
Discover the allure of Texas living in this well maintained 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom country home. Situated on an expansive lot, this property offers plenty of room for your family.
Large Kitchen: The kitchen boasts updated appliances including a built-in cooktop, microwave, and electric oven. It is ideal as an eat in kitchen, or could be updated to include a large island. It's the heart of the home, seamlessly connecting to the spacious living room with beautiful hardwood flooring.
Entertainer's Delight: Hosting guests is a breeze with a formal dining room and a generous office space. There's plenty of room to work, dine, and entertain.
Private Primary Suite: The primary bedroom features an en suite bath with a walk-in shower and dual sinks, providing a private retreat after a long day.
Spacious Bedrooms: The additional bedrooms are generously sized and share a well-appointed hall bathroom.
Outdoor Oasis: Enjoy the serenity of the large yard, dotted with mature trees and an open area for pets and outdoor play.
Covered Porch: Unwind on the oversized covered front porch and take in the serene surroundings.
Storage Solutions: A large storage building is perfect for housing your mower and completing home projects.Convenient Location:Historical Winnsboro, TX: Just minutes away, you'll find yourself in the heart of charming Winnsboro, offering local shops, dining, and historical sites to explore.
Easy Access to Major Cities: Commuting is a breeze with this property located just 100 miles from Dallas, 50 miles from Longview, and 60 miles from Tyler.
Don't miss the opportunity to make this Texas country home yours. This property is being sold on an online auction.
Bidding is open now thru November 14, 2023 at 2pm.
Preview this property on November 2nd from 4-6pm and November 12 from 2-4pm.
1. This property is being sold with a reserve.
2. There is a 11% buyer's premium. 11% or $2500, whichever is greater, will be added to your high bid to arrive at the contract price. KEEP THIS IN MIND WHILE YOU'RE BIDDING. Example: High bid $100,000.00 X 11% = $11,000.00. $100,000.00 + $11,000.00 = $111,000.00 is the contract price.
3. The property is subject to prior sale. (The property can be purchased prior to the end of the auction.)
4. There will be a 5% deposit due within 24 hours after the close of the auction from the successful bidder. Immediately following the bidding, the successful bidder will execute a contract for the purchase of the property and deposit 5% of the contract price with the escrow agent. Personal checks are accepted. The contract is NOT assignable, NOT contingent upon financing, NOT contingent upon inspections.
5. The balance of the purchase price is due at closing within 30 days. Each purchaser is responsible for obtaining his/her own financing if necessary. You must be pre-approved for financing. If you are unsure of your ability to obtain the necessary financing, do not bid as you could lose your earnest deposit if you don't close.
6. A seller's disclosure of condition of the property has been provided in the materials here today. The property is being sold "as is" and "where is" with all faults, if any. No warranty as to condition or suitability for any purpose is expressed or implied. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own information, judgment and inspection of the property and records prior to the auction. None of the personal property will be conveyed with the sale. Bidding signifies agreement to all disclosures.
7. The contract to purchase this property is subject to the seller being able to provide an insurable title. Purchaser will pay all closing costs associated with this transaction with the exception of the seller providing owners title insurance and pro-rated taxes. All other expenses will be paid by Buyer.
8. All adjustments of taxes or other pro-ratable items on this property shall be prorated as of the date of closing.
9. Bidding signifies you have read and are in agreement with terms and conditions of the auction. If you do not agree, do not bid!!
10. If you wish to be a back up bidder, please contact us after the auction and we will put you on the list in the event the high bidder does not close. We will contact you and invite you to purchase the property. There is no obligation to purchase and no signature is required. This is a matter of reference only.
11.The auctioneer controls the bidding, corrects any mistakes made, and determines how to handle tie bids.
12.Neither Auctioneer nor Seller shall be liable for any personal injury on the sale premises. Buyer assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of the item(s) sold hereunder, and shall defend, indemnify, and save harmless Seller and Auctioneer from any liability.
13. Online Auction Technology (Disclaimer): Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country | H5 Auction & Realty, Broker of record, or anyone else, if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Online bidding is subject to technology faults and issues which are outside the control of the auction company. Bidder(s) are encouraged to use the “Maximum Bid” feature on the bidding platform and lock in their maximum bid amount, if they are concerned about technology failure during the auction. The SELLER and/or Auction Company reserves the right to (pause) the online auction bidding in the event of any internal or external technology failure, to preserve the integrity of the auction event and maintain a fair and impartial bidding environment.
14. Any unresolved complaint with H5 Auction & Realty should be directed to : Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations; P. O. Box 12157; Austin, TX 78711; 512-4636511, www.tdlr.texas.gov.